Friday, December 26, 2008

Bye Bye My 2008....

Goodbye,my love 2008...hahaha,it's the time we soon bid farewell to 2008 and welcoming this brand new year of 2009..there were ups n downs in 2008 for me..but i won't complain much as I take it and face it with loads of patience..

Whatever bad things had happened to me during this period..I took it as a lesson..and whatever good things had occured, i'll cherish it till the end..

Hahaha..actually,nothing significant moments has happened to me..but the greatest moments of the year will be this...knowing a friend which makes my life brighter n happier...Thank u,keledek..I'll remember that..Kudossss....

Hopefully,this coming 2009 will bring all of us..loads of happy moments, best of good lucks, better healths, more active n energectic of us compared to last year..

Thus,i'm signing off from my blog by wishing everyone out there...

Happy New Year 2009.......and May we blessed always ya...




No comments: